Monday, January 19, 2009

Worst movie of 08

worst movies of 08

1. Twilight -- Dear Fat Girls of America, I know times are tough. I know how it feels to be overweight, and unpopular, to feel that no one really understands you and to wallow away at night, lying in your big bed, snacking and wishing there was an effeminate vampire boy-child to come steal you away and show you how shiny he looks in the sunlight. (I don't). But this is not the answer. I say it again, ma'am: THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER. I know it's too late to stop this train, but let us all agree that the Twilight books make Harry Potter look like Proust. And even worse, the Twilight film makes Disaster Movie look like The Leopard.
by Matt Robinson-Gervais



LMAO i love Ricky Gervais to death cant wait till the movie! (other side of truth) which was actually shot where i live, near by my high school(weird considering all the obnoxious teens sure to surround the film set, i would think so.. but that didnt stop them and im glad), i saw gervais in action and i can say im deeply in love with him.

I have yet to see the globes, which he hosted but i shall as soon as i have some time..

want more then check it, click for the link

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment