Monday, January 19, 2009

a continuation to the twilight post

I agree with Gervais or Robinson im not sure who wrote it (see previous post) because the movie I actually did not watch, so I cannot judge. But the novel series are completely rubbish. Reading it felt like Stephenie Meyer was looking at dictionary.com’s word of the day and making sentences off the reject mcas words... (mcas is the Massachusetes state wide annual assessment test or as I call it the yearly pain in the ass [haha see, that’s me trying to be clever. Im sorry I’ll try to restrain myself. Geez, im using brackets within brackets, I’d surely get smacked with a ruler if my English teacher were to ever read this ])

well anyway the list is full of laugh out loud moments, it has both the worst and best movies according to either Robinson or Gervais. Have yet to read out who wrote what.. i skimmed, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment