Monday, January 19, 2009

have yourself a v-necks epiphany, please!



People wearing exaggerated v-necks, Stop it please, just stop it. I really dgaf about you 50 dollar tattoo.

You all look like douche bags, I swear someday this will be pot down as the hugest no-no in wardrobe don’t lists… I get it if your wearing a discrete one but wtf if up with these tee that go all the way down yo your fucking belly button?? Fucking ridiculous! Im rambling because if boys in bands and the usually one misguided girl, almost always the singer wearing these shirts. If you continue, wearing such hideous shirts that make you look ridiculous I’ll simply stop going to your shows because then you’ll just be unfuckable in my mind and what’s the point to listening to your high pitched voices and pro-emo-punk –pop shit songs if I can rape you in my thoughts.. not all the cheap booze at your shows could get me to overlook your hideous getup.

And the scarfs.. please don’t get me started, the other day I read in actually like 3 profiles, boys with the caption “scarfs are the new chains” well.. they both look ridiculous... “Let your chain hang low” how about no. If cheap slutty clothes make girls insecure v-necks and scarfs make you look like fucking empty tramps. Boys, boys, boys, I have no clue on how you should dress, but maybe instead of spending hundreds on over priced neon shoes and fugly v-necks/scarfs/chains you should spend that time and money improving your attitude, that’s sexy, the way you act/react that’s how you get a girl jackass, get yo act toguedaa fools!(i meant to write fu, it sounds much more snoop dog, kanye west alike but it looked idiotic..fus, looks like fuss, well... ya, whats the fuss over these ugly clothes, stop the horror please)

No comments:

Post a Comment