Monday, January 19, 2009

its official, my blogger first

so maybe i should start off with a witty disclaimer post.. something like it i suppose

okay, here's to the soon to be deleted post im making


disclaimers: don't conclude anything i say makes sense,it wont pictures are not taken by me unless said so, i'll talk trash and be crude (i swear im actually quit nice) i'll contradict on almost everthing and anything.. you might be reading me say i love captain crunch then saying i hate it, im 16, im kinda granted melodramatic mood sings.. right?

well anyway hope you'll enjoy my aggony and erm if you want me write about something ask! i swear on my virginity i'll respond =]

okay ya that was gross, awful awkward.. ya ya i know

oh and ya i mispell bunches and i have no sence of punctuatuion so pardon my french ladies and gents, i shall do my best not to disapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment