Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Collages

08-05-09

Hello darlings! My name is Alya from Pomegranate and Patchouli and I’m guest blogging here for the lovely Tina. I hope you enjoy my posts over here. Moving on..

Record The Day is a beautiful blog that posts daily collages using images from magazines, scraps (if that’s what she wishes to call them) of paper and jotted notes fastened to record cards that are then stamped with the day’s date.

05-07-0912-05-0914-03-09

I love love love her collages. It is such a creative process and each one is better than the other. Think of it like a diary but instead of writing, she uses images.

Take a look around her blog. I promise you, you will love what you see. I’m also a big fan of her other blog Lobster and Swan, which is devoted to her photographs and findings from around the web.

18-03-0915-02-0927-05-09

All images from Record The Day


No comments:

Post a Comment