Monday, March 23, 2009

depection of my mind

I am bad when I go to the ice cream shop. Being there, seeing all the different flavors to choose from, makes it really hard for me. Because I know no matter what decision I make I will always wish that I had chose a different flavor. Not because the flavor I got isnt good, but because I made the choice, and now I cant have that other ice cream and I am stuck with the choice I made. With all those other choices right there for me to look at. So what do I do? I spend hours just sampling every flavor in the ice cream shop. Those small little bites that are suppose to just tease you into choosing a flavor are all I need. After Ive had enough of those small bites I can leave. I can leave and I can go to the grocery store. I can walk to the ice cream section and I can buy a gallon of the ice cream I always buy. Nothing fancy. No rainbow colors or chocolate chips. no bubble gum pieces or rock hard mints. Ill take my plain ice cream home with me and Ill stay outta that ice cream shop until the gallon is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment